This is a cheap but a good prop for a Vampire shirt.
all of the materials for this project is :
1. A calking gun $1.00 from the dollar store
2. One tube of painters caulk $2.00 from Lowes (DONT GET SILICONE CAULK IT WONT TAKE PAINT !!)
3.Get an old branch from out side make sure it is dry .
4, On one end of the branch hit it with a hammer to mushroom the end.
5. On the other end of the branch cut an angle
6. On a dress shirt put a sheet of paper under where you are going to caulk the stake to the shirt.
7. On the shirt ($2.00 at the goodwill ) caulk the stake where your heart would be, make sure it's on the shirt button line this helps hole the stake up.
8. When you caulk the stake use a lot of caulk and use a stick to help it stay in place as it drys.
9.Let it dry for 2 or 3 days before you paint.
10. Use acrylic craft paint ($1.00 at the craft store) to paint caulk on your shirt and don't forget the
BLOOD SPLATTER !!!!.