These pancakes are so sweet and delicious, you will never guess they are made with cauliflower! Gluten free, low fat, low carb, high protein, and so easy!
Step 1: Vanilla Cauli Cakes
- 2 cups steamed cauliflower (fresh or frozen) (200g)
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake protein powder (30g)
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (92g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- *You can also use unflavored protein and add chopped veggies, seasonings, or shredded cheese*
- If using fresh cauliflower, chop and steam.
- If using frozen, just steam.
- Drain off any liquid.
- Puree steamed cauliflower and egg (start with 1/4 cup egg and add up to 1/2 cup)
- Stir in protein powder and baking powder.
- Coat skillet with nonstick spray and cook like pancakes on medium heat. I made 12-14 small cakes.
- Check edges and when golden brown, flip.
- Eat plain or dip in sugar free syrup! For savory ones, try dipping in ranch dressing!
14 Cauli Cakes – 200 calories1F 13C 33P
**Order Quest Protein - http://bit.ly/1neQza6