Introduction: Vanilla Cauli Cakes
These pancakes are so sweet and delicious, you will never guess they are made with cauliflower! Gluten free, low fat, low carb, high protein, and so easy!
Step 1: Vanilla Cauli Cakes
- 2 cups steamed cauliflower (fresh or frozen) (200g)
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake protein powder (30g)
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (92g)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- *You can also use unflavored protein and add chopped veggies, seasonings, or shredded cheese*
- If using fresh cauliflower, chop and steam.
- If using frozen, just steam.
- Drain off any liquid.
- Puree steamed cauliflower and egg (start with 1/4 cup egg and add up to 1/2 cup)
- Stir in protein powder and baking powder.
- Coat skillet with nonstick spray and cook like pancakes on medium heat. I made 12-14 small cakes.
- Check edges and when golden brown, flip.
- Eat plain or dip in sugar free syrup! For savory ones, try dipping in ranch dressing!
14 Cauli Cakes – 200 calories1F 13C 33P
**Order Quest Protein - http://bit.ly/1neQza6