Introduction: Vanilla Coconut Halloween Coffin Cupcakes With Butter Cream Frosting
Sharing with you a cupcake recipe for Halloween with the Lil Miss, this vegan, and gluten-free option fits every diet. This recipe is delicious! You will get to see how to make a delicious Butter Cream Frosting, as well as a delicious cupcake. The perfect treat for a Halloween night!
Step 1: Quick and Easy How to Video
Step 2: Ingredients for the Cupcake
1 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
1 Cup Cane Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil, melted
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
Step 3: Ingredients for the Butter Cream Frosting
3 Tablespoons Soy Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 Cups Powdered Sugar
1/4 Cup Shortening, non-hydrogenated
1/2 Cup Vegan Butter, melted
Step 4: Preparation for the Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together flour blend, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Set aside.
4. In large mixing bowl, stir together the coconut milk, water and vinegar.
5. Allow to sit for 1 minute so the vinegar curdles.
6. Add the sugar, oil, and vanilla extract.
7. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture.
8. Mix well. The batter will become smooth and start to thicken.
9. Pour batter into prepared cupcake pan.
10. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a fork inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean.
11. Allow cupcakes to cool.
Step 5: Preparation for Frosting
1. Mix together the butter and shortening.
2. Add the sifted powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons coffee creamer and vanilla.
3. Mix well.
4. Add another tablespoon of soy milk if needed.
5. Mix the buttercream until light and fluffy.
6. Place in piping bag, or frosting tool
7. Frost cooled cupcakes
8. Add decorations
Step 6: Nutrition Facts
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.