Introduction: Vanilla Cupcakes
Great Vanilla Cupcake Recipe!
Step 1: Ingredients/Materials
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 stick unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg yolk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup hot milk
Step 2: Mix the Dry Ingredients
1. Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt) together. set aside.
Step 3: Mix Wet Ingredients
2. Mix the butter until it is fluffy, add sugar and mix together with butter until fluffy. Add eggs one by one mixing thoroughly after each egg. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
Step 4: Complete Batter
3. Mix in dry ingredients and the hot milk into the wet ingredients alternating starting and ending with flour.
Step 5: Pour Batter Into Pan
4. Line the pan with cupcake liners and fill them with the cupcake batter. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 6: Bake the Cupcakes
5. Put the cupcakes in the oven and let them bake for 15-20 minutes. To check if the cupcakes are done, put a skewer in the middle of the cupcake, if the skewer comes out clean the cupcakes are done.
Step 7: Let Cool and Frost.
6. Take cupcakes out of the oven and let them cool. Once the cupcakes are cooled you can choose to frost them with a frosting of your choice.
Step 8: Enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.