Introduction: Vanilla Protein Corn Bread
You won't even miss the chili when you try this sweet Vanilla Corn Bread! High protein and simply delicious!
Step 1: Vanilla Protein Corn Bread
- 1 scoop MTS vanilla whey (30g)
- 1/4 cup corn bread mix (38g)
- 1 T egg substitute (15g)
- 1/4-1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (60-120ml)
- 2 T unsweetened applesauce (30g)
- Mix together everything but the milk
- Add the milk slowly until you get desired consistency (protein powders all mix differently so you may need more or less milk)
- Pour batter into sprayed baking dish (5x7)
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes
Makes 6 bars
Entire batch – 325 calories 9F 35C 26P
**Order MTS whey:
Tiger Fitness http://bit.ly/1LihEWz Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
MTS Nutrition http://bit.ly/1rf025v Use code KH30 to save 30% on your total order!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.