Introduction: Vanilla and Chocolate Biscuits
Great for afternoon tea! And a yummy snack for lunchboxes!
Step 1: Ingredients
1/2 Caster sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
2 tbs Cocoa
2 tsp Milk
White choc drops
Dark choc chips
Step 2: Method
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Line oven baking trays with baking paper (3).
2. Beat butter sugar egg and vanilla, sift in the flour.
3. Divide the dough in half, wrap one half in glad wrap and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. With the half that is not in the fridge mix the milk and cocoa in and then place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Roll them both out and using the top of a glass, press into the dough to create a circle.
6. Press you white choc bits on you chocolate cookies and your dark chocolate chips on the vanilla cookies.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, cool on cooling rack and enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.