Questions? Feel free to ask them in the comments!
This would make a great Christmas gift! (View post-date!)
Also the voltage can be adjusted from 0-33v DC.(This can depend on your power adapter)
As always have fun and be safe when building projects that involve high voltages and soldering irons.
Step 1: Obtain Your Supplies
2. Spring speaker terminals
3. LED voltage panel (make sure it can measure the max output of your power adapter)
4. A DC-DC buck converter (you want to match the max voltage with this and your power adapter
Step 2: Prepare Your Wiring
Step 3: Make Your Connections
2. Solder some wire you salvaged from your power adapter (or purchased) and solder it to the spring speaker terminals.
3. Solder the positive from the spring terminal to the positive of the digital LED voltage meter panel and same with the negative.
4. Solder the negative wires coming from the voltmeter and terminals to the negative output in the buck converter and the same for the positive wires.