Plus, they're not too sweet so you can eat lots of them at once. HOORAY!
This recipe will make around 24 cookies - depends on how big you make them.
Step 1: Ingredients!
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar (brown or white!) + more for rolling in
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional if you don't like the taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup water + more as needed
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup melted Earth Balance or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger