1/2 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup chopped yellow & zucchini squash
3/4 cup chopped fresh baby spinach
2 Delight Soy Patties (http://www.delightsoy.com/product.php) chopped
salt, pepper, garlic powder (or minced garlic) to taste.
- Wash and cut all vegetables and soy delight patties.
- In non-stick pan or heavy seasoned cast iron pan, saute vegetables and soy patties over medium heat. (suggestion -use a little water, vegetable broth, or lemon juice to saute instead of oil)
- Sprinkle mix with salt, pepper, and garlic powder for about 5 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Add container of Whole Foods Vegan Alfredo sauce and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Serve over pasta of choice.