*Caution: This food contains eggs and traces of nuts.
Ingredients: [Pic 3-4]
- 2 plates of cooked rice
- Soya Sauce
- Sweet Soya Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Button Mushrooms (White / Brown) or Vegetarian meat
- Few tbsp of cooking oil
- 5 Hashbrown patties
- 80g Mixed Vegetables
Preparation: [Pic 5-8]
- Thaw both hashbrowns and mixed vegetables.
- Wash and cook rice using rice cooker.
- Slice the mushrooms into desired size
- Beat 3 eggs
1. Heat the frying pan for 15 seconds using low-medium heat.
2. Add 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil into the pan. (1tbsp for each patty)
3. Fry the thawed hashbrowns. Flip the hashbrown when the bottom turns brownish. [Pic 9]
4. 'Flake hashbrowns when it's cooked for another minute. Put aside. [Pic 10]
5. Place 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil and stir fry the thawed mixed vegetables and more hashbrowns.
6. Put aside once it's fully cooked.
7. Using reasonable amount of oil, stir fry the mushrooms until it's cooked (it will become fragrant).
8. Immediately toss beaten eggs and 1-2 tsp of salt & pepper.
9. Continue stir-frying until egg is cooked. Add hashbrown and mixed vegetables. Stir well.
10. [for those without large wok] Put aside.
11. Add cooked rice, together with 3tbsp of soya sauce, 1-2 tsp of salt & pepper. Stir well.
12. Toss desired amount of prepped ingredients [step 9] and stir well.
13. Finally, add ~1tbsp of sweet soya sauce and 1tsp of pepper. Mix well.