Never heard stoves using vegetable oil? More efficient than the alcohol stove and other stoves!
This is very useful when we are camping, hiking, in an emergency, outdoor / Indoor cooking, or just collection.
- This stove can burn more than 30 minutes! Wow!
- Cheap & easy to build
- Mini, you can carry it with ease
- Big fire
OK lets make it!!!
Step 1: Materials You Need:
- Empty can (anysize you want)
- Big nail
- Vegetable oil (It uses coconut oil)
- Cotton for make the wick
Step 2: Cut Up and Down of the Can
- Make a marks in up and down of the can and cut it
- looks image!
Step 3: Putting the 2 Together
- Slowly insert the 1 can and another 1 can (Image 1&2)
- Make a hole with nail and hammer (image 3)
Step 4: Take Cotton and Insert It to the Can Hole
Open the can, insert the cotton to can hole. If you finish insert the cotton, its look like image 2 & 3.
Step 5: Fill Another Can
- Fill another can with vegetable oil
- Put 2 can together again & slowly shake the can
- After you shake the can, pull a little wick
- Ready to test
Step 6: Light It Up!!
- Burn the wick with matchstick or use lighter
- and the Stove will works!!
- you can make the stand to hold something you will cook!
Step 7: All Finished
Thanks for look my works!
Please share, like and check my other instructables.
Sorry for my bad english