This recipe can easily be made to suit Vegan diets as well, simply find an egg free wrap shell (or make your own), and use vegan cheese.
Step 1: Acquire Ingredients
• 1/4 of a block of extra firm tofu
• A dash of Curry Powder with turmeric
• 1/2 tsp Yellow Mustard
• 1/8 tsp Soy Sauce
• 1/8 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
• Dash of Salt
• Dash of Pepper
• 1/4 tsp Olive Oil
• 2 medium leaves of Lettuce
• 1/4 of a Tomato
• 2 Flour Tortillas
• 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• A dash of Chili Powder
• 1/4 tsp of Bread Crumbs
• 1/8 tsp of Honey
Step 2: Preparing the Tofu
1. Lightly coat a skillet in olive oil.
2. Remove tofu from package and press the excess water from the block.
3. Slice the tofu into bite sized cubes.
4. Preheat skillet on low heat.
5. Add tofu and turn the heat up until the tofu is very lightly browned.
6. Add curry spice, chili powder, salt, pepper.
7. Add Soy Sauce, Mustard, Worcestershire Sauce.
8. Add honey and bread crumbs, turn the heat up to caramelize.
9. Taste a piece and add any last ingredients to taste.
Step 3: Slice Vegetables
1. Dice the tomato.
2. Slice the lettuce.
3. Add onion, green pepper, or any other desired veggies.
Step 4: Preparing the Tortilla Shell
1. Use a microwave safe plate and lay out a tortilla shell.
2. Spread desired amount of cheddar cheese on the whole shell.
3. Microwave on 70% power for 20-30 seconds until the cheese melts.
Step 5: Assemble the Wrap
1. Add veggies and tofu to the shell.
2. Roll the shell halfway, then fold the sides towards the center, continue to roll until shell is closed.