Introduction: Veggie Egg Muffins
Enjoy Healthy Breakfast with Egg Muffins – easy, colorful & healthy way to start your day! Eggs, cheese, spinach, red pepper, leek – try it, add more veggies, more colors!
What I love most about these egg muffins is that there are so many ways they can be made – with every new ingredient it is a new delicious morning story. Hope you’ll like them as much I do. Try it, let your imagination guide you Good morning!
Step 1: INGREDIENTS (per 2 Servings | 6 Muffins):
- 4 egg whites and 1 yolk
- 70g cheese (soft crumbly)
- 1 leek
- 30g spinach
- ½ red pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 100g corn semolina (polenta)
- ½ tsp baking soda
Step 2: 1. EGGS
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- In a large bowl beat 4 egg whites and 1 yolk.
Step 3: 2. EGG MIXTURE
- Add corn semolina, salt and baking soda into the bowl, and mix it all together.
- Cut spinach leaves and red pepper into small pieces and place them into the bowl.
- Crumble cheese and whisk it with all the ingredients.
Step 4: 3. MUFFINS
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots. Put few slices of leek on top of it.
- Place muffins into the oven and bake it for 20-25 min, until they are golden yellow.
- Remove the muffins from the oven. Leave it cool for 10 minutes, and enjoy your breakfast!
Step 5: NUTRITION FACTS (per 1 Serving | 3 Muffins):
- Calories ………….. 250 kcal
- Protein …………..…. 19 g
- Total Carbs …....…… 19 g
- Total Fat ………....….. 10 g
- YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwy...
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/spineatcook/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SpinEatCook
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/spineatcook/
- PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/spineat/