Healthy Veggie Wrap Tortilla Recipe – beautiful vegetarian meal, that brings out fresh flavor of colorful veggies and fresh mint!
Perfect breakfast or lunch idea, light but at the same time fulfilling pre or post training snack. Healthy flour-less tortilla, made with oats, mixed with raw veggies, pea filling and fresh mint – Try it! Make it even more colorful & enjoy it! Let me know how you like it :)
Step 1: INGREDIENTS (for 2 Servings)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- little water
- 50g blended oats
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cucumber
- 1 carrot
- spinach leaves
- 100g cooked pea / tin pea
- mint leaves
Step 2: TORTILLA
- Whisk one egg, salt, baking soda, olive oil, little water and blended oats together in a bowl.
- Leave the mixture stay for 15 min.
- Cook tortillas over medium heat on each side until tiny bubbles appear and both sides become lightly brown.
Step 3: FILLING
- Slice one small cucumber and a carrot into noodles, with vegetable spiral slicer.
- Blend cooked pea (or pea from a tin) with a dash of salt into a smooth filling.
- Spread pea filling on tortillas, cover it with cucumber and carrot noodles, few fresh spinach and mint leaves.
Step 4: SERVING
Wrap tortillas, serve them & enjoy this new fresh taste!
NUTRITION FACTS (per 1 serving):
- Calories ………….. 228 kcal
- Protein …………...… 11 g
- Total Carbs ……...… 32 g
- Total Fat …………….. 7 g
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwyQ...
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/spineatcook/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SpinEatCook
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/spineatcook/
- PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/spineat/