The monitors I have didn't have any mounting points for a bracket so I had to dismantle the stands and adapt them to be mounted.
The stands came away from the monitors by pushing a button and sliding them out. The stands them self consisted of a galvanised metal frame encased in a plastic faring. This was removed by unscrewing the screws with a philips screwdriver and levering the plastic away with a flat head screwdriver shown in the photos.
Once the plastic casing was removed I was left with a pivotal metal mount that could be adapted.
The parts that I removed were not used but the screws and bolts removed were stored as they could be useful for another project.