Introduction: Very Beautiful & Easy DIY Quilled Paper Necklace for You!
Necklaces are a fantasy for every woman. No matter the material used they serve as a perfect accessory for any attire and hence ladies like to have a collection of it.
Here we are going to make a simple yet attractive quilled paper necklace which will look good on both western and Indian attires.
Step 1: Things Needed
- Quilling strips
- Quilling needle
- Craft glue
- Color brush
- Glue gun
- Craft wire
- Golden beads
- Jump rings
- S Hook
Step 2: Let's Make Quilling Patterns!
- Take the quilling strips and using a quilling needle, make several quilled patterns as shown.
- Press the quilled patterns and with the help of a tweezer try to give it the shape of a petal. We need several such petals
- Take the yellow quilled strips and again roll it using a tweezer, press it gently and keep aside.
Step 3: Let's Make Flowers!
- Now arrange the petals around the yellow center to give it the shape of a flower.
- Paste the flowers to one another as shown and apply glue on the surface so that they stick properly.
- Now paste the golden bead at the center of the flower.
- Keep this arrangement aside.
Step 4: Let's Fix Hooks!
- Take the quilling strips and make 2 paper rolls of it.
- Now take the craft wire and insert the first roll in it.
- Subsequently, insert the beads to it and seal the other end using pliers.
- We need two such arrangements.
- Take the jump rings and fix it at one end of the chain and to the other chain fix the S hook to it.
- Now take the flower arrangement and paste it at both ends of the chain.
Your necklace is now ready to wear.
Step 5: Conclusion
This is such a beautiful flower necklace that it is difficult to identify it is made of paper. Also, it is easy to make and will look great with any attire.
Try this simple necklace and don’t forget to share your experiences and feedback with us on the same.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.