I made this tri-pod for our digital camera and I'll show you how to make your own in several easy steps...and seeing how most disposable razors have pivoting heads this means your "razor tri-pod" will have adjustable legs for un-even surfaces or adjusting camera angles.
This instructable is entered in the "Reuse Contest" & the "Photography Contest"....vote if you enjoyed. :)
PLEASE NOTE: This tri-pod is suited for small, pocket sized digital cameras. I wouldn't use this mini tri-pod for large expensive SLR cameras!
SO LET'S GET STARTED...
Basic Materials :
* 3 Disposable Razors - Rubber type handles work best as they grip surfaces better (New or Used it doesn't matter)
* Gorilla Glue & Hot Glue (or other adhesive of your preference)
* 1/4" Bolt that is about 1 /12" long
* Small scrap piece of 1/2" wood (I used a scrap piece of plywood)
* Various washers and spacers I had in a junk box for area between camera and wooden base
* Power Drill with 1/4 wood drill bit & 1/2" Bore Bit (someone correct me if this is not the proper name and I will fix it)
* Jig saw with wood cutting blade
Ok, go ahead and get all your materials ready....