Introduction: Very Easy DIY Cardboard Photo Frame!
Photo frames are a common thing which we see in every home. They represent memories and hence are valuable for us. We all love customized photo frames to add a personalized touch to it.
Isn’t it a good idea to make a photo frame of your own and keep photographs as per your choice, then let us make a photo frame.
Step 1: Things Needed
- Color sheets
- Glue gum
- Decorative lace
- Transparent sheet
- Decorative pearl lace
Step 2: Let's Make a Frame!
- Take a cardboard and draw the markings as shown.
- Cut along the markings to get the base of the frame.
- Cut few stripes of 3cm width and 2 more of 0.5cm width.
- Paste the thinner strips on the 3cm wide strips as shown.
- Paste the strips on the back sides of the photo frame.
Step 3: Let's Make a Frame Stand!
- Take a color strip and draw markings as per the photo frame.
- Cut along the measurement and paste the color sheet on the photo frame.
- Insert a sheet inside the frame for the time being and we need to make a stand for our frame.
- For this purpose, cut out a stand as shown and attach 2 color paper sheets at the top end of the stand and stick it on the backside of the frame.
Step 4: Let's Decorate the Photo Frame!
- We need to decorate our photo frame.
- For this, take the pearls and paste it around the photo area of the frame.
- Take the decorative lace and paste it on the surface of the photo frame.
- Now take the stand arrangement and rest the photo frame on it.
- Decorate the edges using pearl strands.
- Take the golden beads and paste it on the lace to give it an even better look.
- Now take a photo and keep a transparent sheet on it.
- Insert this inside the photo frame and then fix the stand as shown.
Your beautiful photo frame is now ready for use.
Step 5: Conclusion
Wow!! What a wonderful craft. The photo frame looks beautiful with the decorative items and you can keep any photo of your choice. Moreover, the stand is detachable and you can change pics accordingly.
Try this craft and share your feedback with us.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.