Watch as your kite performs exciting aerial manoeuvres and darts through the air with an agility rivalling that of the most acrobatic bird!
Step 1: Gather Materials
- A rectangular piece of paper - A4 is good. Feel free to decorate it, either now or in step two.
- String - I used jute string in this example, but a reel of cotton works well too
- Something to make a hole in paper with - I used a hole punch, but feel free to improvise with a pen, a stick or whatever you have on hand
- Sticky tape
- Decorations for paper - but don't weigh it down too much!
- A pen, pencil, stick or similarly shaped object
- A functional stapler and staples