Step 1: Tools & Materials
- Yoghurt pots x2
- Plastic chain (http://bit.ly/XNQACS)
- Plastic ice cream tub lid
- Small black cable ties
- Craft knife
- Black & silver acrylic paint
- Blue light filter sheet
Step 2: Cutting
2) Use a craft knife to cut out Vic Rattlehead shape glasses from the ice cream tub lid & 2 holes to see through.
3) Cut 2 small slits on the left & right side edge of the glasses. Then cut 2 slits about a cm apart in the bottom of the yoghurt pot. These are for the cable ties to pass through.
4) Cut a slit just to the left of the left eye & another to the right of the right eye on the mask. This is so the glasses can be attached.
5) Cut 4 slits evenly across the top teeth on the mask & mirror the slits along the lower teeth. This is so you can attach the "bars which clamp the jaw closed" with cable ties.
6) Cut 3 of the chain links in half. These will be used for the bars for the jaw & to attach the chain to the yogurt pots.
7) Finally cut up the blue plastic light filter to use for the eye lens.