You may know this already, but you can distort/filter the videos you take on the iPod, similar to (If you're familiar with Macs) Photo Booth effects.
Step 1: Get There
Press and hold the center button a couple seconds.
Step 2: Choose the Effect
• X-Ray: A negative sort of look.
• Sepia: Sepia.
• Black & White: B&W.
• Cyborg: Reddish tint, circle in the middle, general HUD look
• Security cam: Blueish tint, sort of an interlaced look, flickers every few seconds, grainy
• Film Grain: B&W, grainy, lines, projector look
• Thermal: Converts brightness into hue, making it look like a thermal camera
• Kaleidoscope: Kaleidoscope
• Mirror: Takes the left side of the image and repeats it on the right
• Bulge: Bulges the center
• Motion Blur: Blurs the motion. Also called the "ghost effect".
• Dent: "Pulls" the image into the center
• Twirl: Twists the center
• Light Tunnel: A circle in the center is in focus, the rest is the outermost pixel in the circle repeated outward.
• Stretch: Similar to "Bulge".