Step 1: Requirements
- 3x 1.70 m of happy fabric for the matrasses
- 3x 1,00 m of happy fabric for the tunnels
- 3 x 1.00 m of black fabric for the inside of the tunnels
- a sewingmachine
- 3 Pieces of (coloured) rope
- 3 DVD players
- 3 LCD monitors
- 3 Video-audio cables
- Multiple sockets
- 3x 4m of thin chain
- Plastic straps
- A ladder
- 3 Empty dvd's
- 3 Movies
- 1 Computer to burn your dvd's
- Plastic, fabric or foam to fill the matrasses
- Scissors to cut the plastic straps
Step 2: Matrasses
Take your 1,70m fabric and sew 1 short side and 1 long side.
If its correct, the other long side is allready closed by the fold of it.
After that, you can finish the side that is still open by folding the edges and sew this.
Fill them up with whatever you want.
Step 3: Tunnels
First you take 1 m of black fabric.
You close it in lenght, you leave the short sides open. Sew the edges for a good look.
Then you do the same thing with your happy fabric.
After this, you put the black one in the colored one. Sew them togeter on both short sides.
Now you have somekind of a tunnel that you can easily put over the tv screens, just tie with a string or ribbon.