Have you lost your PortaPro bag or do you want a cooler one?
Lot of my friends (even my dad and grandpa) have these legendary headphones from KOSS, so I decided to make a custom bag for mine.
Although I made it primary for my headphones, it can be used for anything!!
You will need:
- Koss PortaPro bag (or just look at dimensions in my photo)
- wool cloth
- thread and needle
- leather cord
You almost don't need to read them. Just look at the photos ;)
- design your pattern according to a real porta pro bag (I have dimensions in photo, so you don't have to )
- leave some space for stitching and cord
- cut it out
- you can make some rune writing on it (I wrote KOSS :D You must do this step now, because it would be hardly done later! )
- then sew the lining for cord
- after that sew together the sides of the bag
- turn it inside out
- add some leather cord into it
- insert your precious headphones
.. and voila! You're done! ;)
It's cool, easy to make and will keep your headphones in warm during winter :)
Hope you like it! Feel free to write me a comment ;)