Introduction: Vintage Gift Box DIY
It's easy to makeover a simple wood box into a beautiful vintage gift box with delicate flowers and dimensional puff paint.
Step 1: Watch the Short Video Tutorial Here
Step 2: You'll Need
E-6000 Spray Adhesive
Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint (Puff Paint)
Americana Decor Chalky Finish in Delicate and Treasure
Wax (even candle was will do)
Keepsake Box from Walnut Hallow
DCWV Solstice Scrapbook Block
Step 3: The Simple Steps
1. Paint the corners, edges and parts of the box in Delicate
2. When dry rub wax along the edges and over the paint *don't brush off the crumbs
3. Paint the entire box in Treasure and let dry
4. Sand the areas with wax to expose the color underneath
5. Cut out flowers and leaves from the scrapbook paper
6. Glue them to the box with spray adhesive or a thin layer of white glue
7. Edge the flowers the Allure in Gold Leaf
8. Line the box with more paper and paint the inner edges
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.