Step 1: You will need
Craft Silver Wire
2 hooks (to attach to ceiling)
Step 2: Attach Wires to Ceiling
2. Measure the distance of the wires and transfer that measurement to your sealing.
3. Drill holes and screw hooks in.
4. Attach wires to the hooks to hang chandelier.
(Sorry guys for the blurry picture)
Step 4: Attach Crystals
6. For a little bling decorate with magnetic crystals. Attach them to the pulley. You can buy them at the hardware store.
Step 5: Tealights
7. Add tea lights to jars. *You can fill the jars half way with water and add a swimming candle*
Step 6: Enjoy
Have a nice candle light dinner with friends;-)
For more DIY's check out my instructables or go to my blog Funkytime.