Introduction: Vintage Spool Note
This was super easy to make and I think that it looks lovely.
1. Get a wooden cotton spool
2. Measure out fabric or paper to fit the centre of the spool (I used calico)
3. Write a message on your fabric or paper
4 Hot glue the fabric/paper to the spool and wrap it around
5. Attach some string to a button and glue it to the top of the spool with the hot glue
6. Add a bead or button to the end of the thread
7. Tie the fabric/paper to the spool with the thread
8. Give it to a loved one
I gave mine to a friend who had helped me out considerably as a thank you note - rather than using a greeting card. I think that these could make pretty special valentines gifts as well though!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.