Introduction: Vintage Crackle Cardboard Tray
Tutorial where I show you step by step to make a vintage style tray is made of cardboard although it seems wooden.
It is very durable and need very few materials
Step 1: Materials You Need
- Cardboard dual channel (is the one half centimeter thick)
- Hot glue
- White wood glue
- Wood or acrylic paint, plastic paint will also serve wall adding a splash of white glue (is the one I used)
- Optional: napkins to decoupage.
- Hair dryer to make the crackle.
- To finish you can protect with a coat of clear varnish
Step 2: Step by Step Vídeo
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.