They are cheap to buy, easy to use and will shade your bedroom as a blackout.
In nature, they will take 500 years to decompose so, nature says thank you!
List of Materials
- Vinyl discs
- Curtain tracks
- Curtain wheels
- Thin rope
- Paper fasteners
- 2 closed eye screw hooks
Step 1: Install the Curtain Track
Install the curtain track.
Step 2: Assembly the Vinyl Discs in Lines
- From top-bottom, start fixing the disks to the rope using a paper fastener, wrapping around the rope, as seen on the picture. I chose this fixation method to not harm the discs.
- space the vinyl discs equally to take advantage of the maximum coverage area of each disc.
- Create as many lines you need to cover the whole area.
Step 3: Pulley System to Open and Close Your Curtain
- Pass the rope through the screw hooks and fix the two ends of the rope to the first curtain wheel
- Done! Now you can pull one side or another of the rope to open and close your new curtain.