This project could be used for security, pranks, and many more fun things.
Step 1: Materials
- Arduino Uno R3 (x1)
- Breadboard (x1)
- Emic 2 (Rev. A) Text- to – Speech module (x1)
- PING))) Ultrasonic Distance Sensor (x1)
- Jumper Wires
- NPN transistor (MP 2222A) (x1)
- 100 Ohm resistor (x1)
- 8 AA battery holder (x1)
- AA batteries (x8)
- 9V battery clip (x1)
- Compressed Air Rocket Launcher (from Makershed) (x1)
- Bicycle pump (x1)
- Paper rocket
Step 2: Emic 2 Connections
1) Place the Emic 2 on the breadboard, and connect the anode and cathode of the 8 Ohm speaker to ( SP--) and (SP+) pins on the Emic 2.
Your connections should look something like in the picture.
Step 3: Ping))) Connections
The connections with the Emic 2 and Ping))) should look something like in the picture.