All of you have seen spheres...They're everywhere!
If you've seen the solar system, you've seen spheres..If you've played ping pong, or golf or soccer...even basketball or cricket and hockey...you've seen spheres. If you are a housewife, you'll see spheres in the fruit basket... And if you are in kindergarten...they're in your abacus set!
Spheres are very common shapes, one encounters in everyday life.
This instructable will show you "how" and "why" to calculate the volume of a sphere.
I have explained every concept and every formula in great detail. Also , I have filled up this instructable with a lot of practical examples which will help you understand me
Step 1: Your Toolbox
1) A good ruler.(Or if you have a good vernier calliper in the local store, that would be excellent!).
2) A long piece of thread( Extremely useful in finding the circumference!)
2) A good and reliable calculator.
3) A pencil or marker of some sort.
4) Paper on which you can do your calculations.