Step 1: Materials
Fabric - to cover the board to make it pretty and to make bags
Nails - large and small nails, large nails are for thread spools and small are for bobbins, make sure the head of the nails are small so the spools can fit on them
Screws - to fasten board to wall
Eye Bolt Screws - Scissors
Hot Glue Gun
Pin Cushions (2) - I made my own, but you could buy them
Step 2: Mounting Board
- Draw a line on your board where the screws will be attached, mine were 4" from one of the edges
- Mark 5 spots along that line where the screws will be drilled in, I had one in the center, 2 that were 3" from each edge, and 2 that were in-between the center marking and the 3" markings
- Make pilot holes in the board where you marked. Drill all the way through the board.
- Cut out a piece of fabric that is 6" wider and longer than the board
- Finish the edges by folding and sewing the edges of the fabric 1/2" over.
- Hot glue the fabric to the board
- Poke holes through the fabric where the pilot holes are.
- Place the board where you want it to be on the wall. I held it in place with clamps, if you don't have clamps have a friend hold the board.
- Make pilot holes in the wall by drilling through the five pilot holes in the board.
- Attach screws.