I picked Wall-e up for approx. $34.99 ( http://www.ShopSmart2.com )
I picked up an Ez-b kit for $169.00 USD ( http://robotics.timbonderud.com/ez-b/ )
The only thing this toy had was a circuit board to make noises like Wall-e. Everything else was manual for movements, including the arms, the neck and the tracks. No other electronics.
Step 1: The Brain - An awesome EZ-B Module
The Complete Kit Includes:
- EZ-B v3 Bluetooth Robot Controller
- EZ-Builder Robot Control Software & SDK
- Vision Tracking Camera
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
- 6 x Servos (4 standard, 2 Continuous)
- 2 x Peripheral Cables
- 6 x AA Battery Holder & Adapter
- Servo Attachments and Wheels
- Supports many Robot Platforms!
- Online Video Tutorials
- Free Updates
- Too many features to list!