Step 1: Mess = Bad
Here is the mess, with cables hanging. Her decorations are hopelessly displaced on one side. The wife is not happy. This is not good. She has this thing about balance. Everything has to be perfectly symmetrical with her. With her Yin and Yang out of equilibrium, there is no time to waste.
Step 2: Materials and tools
1 package cable ties (with screw mounting hole tabs)
2 mounting screws with matching Threaded Drywall Anchors
1 Wire cutter (or Heavy duty scissors)
1 Screwdriver for mounting screws
Stud Finder (optional)
Step 3: Where to mount?
1) Hold the unit up by hand to determine a suitable mounting position.
2) Make sure there is enough clearance for the cable connections.
3) Make sure there is enough clearance around the back and bottom air vents.
4) When you are happy with the position mark the two bottom corners with masking tape.
5) Pour the wife a glass of wine and have her approve mounting selection (optional).
6) Remove TV from Wall and place it out of the way (be careful). Its easier with two people, although I was able to do it myself.