Introduction: Wallet-Sized IPod Touch Stand
This is pretty cool... You may think it's unstable, but, it's pretty stable!
This is good to carry in your wallet to lets see.. Applebees? I Dont Know lol
For watching movies, TV shows, internet browsing (in landscape mode).... oh and Cover Flow!
So.. Lets get building!
Step 1: Supplies (did I Spell That Right?)
- 1 ruler
- 1 pencil
- 1 piece of cardboard
- 1 scissors
Step 2: Draw!
- draw a four inch line at the bottom, mark a pointer at the second inch.
- draw a line from the pointer to the top and make a 2 inch mark up.
- add a angle from the 2 inch mark to the bottom.
- a cm up from the bottom, make a quarter inch line from the angle.
- make a vertical line (a quarter inch) at the ending of the other line.
- make another line (quarter inch) at the ending of the other one.
- finish off by making a line from the other quarter inch line to the ending of the bottom. repeat on other side...
Your done! now time to cut out...
Step 3: Cut It!
Cut it! Cut where you see in pic 1
Step 4: Finish Off....
Fold it in half.
DO NOT CLICK ON THE NEXT STEP! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Step 5: DO NOT CLICK!
you idiot! i told u not to click me!