This project is for those Makers that have access to a Printrbot, or other printer capable of utilizing .stl files. No need to struggle through CAD creation. I am posting completed and repaired .stl files. So the beginning of this project is to set your printer and have fun!
For those of you that want more enjoyment with less effort, I will post these 3D printed wallets for sale on Etsy. Look for them in June. Also, there are fully CNC machined aluminum versions with various plated finishes available. Check out http://www.veosllc.com
Let's get started here!
Step 1: Materials Needed
1. Any 3Dprinter capable of utilizing .stl files. Print size required is about 2.5" x 4.5" x .5" thick.
2. Long nose, or wire cutting pliers.
3. Small flat blade screwdriver
N E X T W α L L E T :
1. 3/8" x 3.5" rubber band. (This is a standard size available at any office store.
2. (Optional, 1/4" x 3.5" rubber band if you prefer.)
3. Fold back paper clip, with about 1 1/4" long body.
4. A report folder with a frosted front cover. The thicker the front, the better. (Note: Report cover not shown.)