Since I was a child, warning signs have called my attention. I don't know why but they're nice :) In picture bellow I show a table lamp that I've made. I used many refused materials I found. Sorry for the lack of details on each step or in building, because I make this tutorial after I have finished.
- Short tube that fits the central spool hole, about 30 cm (you can use a threaded pipe);
- Lamp socket;
- Switch (any);
- Power cable (I used one that has a male and female plug, used in portable radios);
(Otherwise you can buy a lamp-kit that already have all these previous items together).
- Spool (wire spool - you can find it easily with people that works with electrical repair);
- Printed image on textured paper (2 x A4) (download mine here);
- Lamp (prefer a fluorescent or LED), about 15 W;
- Pieces of wire, rigid and flexible ones;
- Extra: a female plug if you would like to connect your mobile phone charger there;
- Extra: spray paint;