You will need:
- One or two sheets of foam board, enough to cut out six 8 inch square pieces.
- Five sheets of 8 inch square scrapbooking paper. This is a common size that is sold in books or packs of paper.
- Washi style tape in a coordinating color.
- Duck tape, clear plastic packing tape, or brown paper packing tape.
- glue sticks
- a utility knife.
- About six inches of ribbon
- A drawer pull knob
Step 1: Cut Foam Board
Use utility knife to cut foam board
Step 2: Tape Foam Board
Use duct tape, packing tape, or scotch tape to tape foam board together into a cube.
Step 3: Glue Paper
Glue Scrapbook paper onto foam board.
Step 4: Add Knob and Ribbon
Punch a hole in the foam board and insert the knob and ribbon
Step 5: Add Washi Tape
Add washi tape around the edges and embellish as deisred
Step 6: For More Information
For more information on this project and more check us out at: