Introduction: Watermelon Choco Cups
I love peanut butter cups. Hence, the thought for making this watermelon cups. I have used freshly squeezed watermelon juice to prepare the jello. Also, for the filling, I have used a thick layer of watermelon jello so this dish tastes soooo much of watermelon. It tastes amazing. Hope you love it too. Thank you.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Semi Sweet choco chip - 1 cup
- Salted Butter - 2 tbsp
- Unflavoured Gelatin - 1 small packet
- Watermelon Juice - 1.5 cups
Step 2: Melt Milk Chocolate
- Boil water in a pan
- Use a heavy bottom vessel and place it above the pan with water.
- This is creating a double boiler to prevent burning the chocolate.
- Put the choco chips and butter in the vessel and stir well until smooth.
The chocolate melt is ready
Step 3: Make Watermelon Jello
- Cut small pieces of watermelon. Put it in a clean cloth and squeeze and collect the watermelon juice in a container.
- I used Knox Gelatin. So I followed the instructions mentioned on it but instead of water, I used the freshly squeezed watermelon juice.
- Set aside the mixture preapared for about 30mins. Do not shake.
- I added 1tsp sugar inbetween because I felt it was not that sweet.
The Watermelon Jello is ready.
Step 4: Assemly and Presentation
- Use cup cake liners and put them in the muffin pan.
- Pipe the melted chocolate in a ziplog bag.
- Pipe one small layer of chocolate in the muffin liners.
- Ensure that you apply some chocolate coating on the walls as well else the top and bottom chocolate layer will fall apart and you will be left with 3 separate layers.
- Freeze for atleast 15-20mins.
- Use a round cookie cutter and cut round shapes of watermelon jello and carefully place it above the chocolate layer.
- Pipe another layer of chocolate on top of the watermelon jello.
- Freeze for an hour.
The Watermelon Cups are now ready. Enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.