Introduction: Watermelon Limeade
Three simple ingredients are all you need to make this Refreshing Summer Beverage. This is the combination of Sweet and Sour taste. A perfect drink to beat this Hot Summer.
Step 1: Ingredients
1/2 kg of Watermelon
1/8 cup of Lime juice
1 tbsp of Honey
Mason jar Mug
Step 2: Chop and Blend
1. Chop the watermelons into small cubes and discard the seeds.
2. Blend the cubes about 10 to 12 pulses.
Step 3: Filter the Pulpy Juice
1. Transfer the pulp (in batch wise) to filter and stirring occasionally until most of the liquid dripped through.
Step 4: Add Sweet and Sour
1. Add the lime juice and honey into the filtered watermelon juice and stir to combine.
2. Refrigerate it until completely cool.
3. Serve it in Mason jar Mug.