A fun, fresh, and easy summer manicure!
Step 1: Painting Your Base
1. Paint a base coat in a dark pink shade. (The great thing about this manicure is you can really use any polish color in the pink-red family!)
2. Layer your glitter polish.
Step 2: The French Tip
3. Using dark green polish, line the tips of your nail.
4. Using a white Migi nail art pen (or whatever you have), create a second, thinner line.
Step 3: The Seedlings
5. Using a black Migi nail art pen (or whatever you have), create the seeds by making a teardrop shape. I did this by first making a dot, and then continuing my dot outwards a little bit.
6. Finish up by cleaning up the cuticle and topping it off with clear coat.