In Asian countries, watermelon snack bites are a very likable street food. I think, over there , they use mint pesto and chat powder. I hear that watermelon goes great with Feta cheese so thought of including that along with Chervil pesto in place of mint pesto. It is a great refreshing summer snack for kids as well. I was pleased with the outcome. Hope you like it too.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Feta Cheese
- Garlic Olive
- Mustard Sauce
Step 2: Cut Watermelon Into Small Pieces
- Cut a round slice of about 1 inch thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter and cut it in nice shapes of your choice.
- Arrange on a plate you wish to serve in.
Step 3: Mash the Feta Cheese
- Take a big chunk of Feta cheese from its container.
- Use a fork and mash it up so it forms a smooth paste so that we can use it for piping on top of the watermelon pieces.
Step 4: Prepare Chervil Pesto
- Blend chervil, olive oil, garlic and salt in a blender until smooth paste.
- We have to then put it in a ziplog bag so we can pipe it on top of the watermelon pieces.
Step 5: Assembling and Presentation
- Use the Feta cheese piping bag and pipe the edges of the watermelon pieces.
- Use the Chervil Pesto piping bag and pipe the inner part of the watermelon pieces and also in between the pieces on the plate.
- Use mustard sauce and put a few dots around the central watermelon piece.
The Watermelon Snack Bites with Chervil Pesto and Feta Cheese is now all set to be served. Dig in!