Introduction: Ways to Upcycle Your Wardrobe
Cutting, Sewing and Paint...
Step 1: You Will Need:
- sewing needles
- sewing thread
- lace edging
- fabric paint
- fabric de-frayer (which is a bit like clear nail polish)
- fabric glue
Step 2: Start With the Items to Be Upcycled
Decide how you want to change them
- longer length and fancier along the bottom
- thicker straps
- more sparkle
- no lapels / collar
Step 3: Make the Changes
- Sew ribbon to the straps to make them thicker
- Sew or use fabric glue to add lace edging along the bottom
- draw along some of the printed lines using black glitter fabric paint
- wait to dry
- cut off the lapels / collar
- fix loose threads (where necessary) with fabric defrayer
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.