Step 1: Supplies
- shells of all sizes (I paid $2 or $3 for a bag of shells from the thrift store)
- Garland (found this on clearance after cristmas for $1)
- hot glue gun & glue sticks
- any shell jewelry ( think pendants and necklaces also thrift store finds for cheap)
- fuzzy yarn for a seeweed look
- 4 hair combs
Step 2: Making a base for the crown
With the base complete, wrap it in twine to cover the wire. This may take a while, but the look is well worth it.
Step 3: Wrap the base
Step 4: Adding the shells
Step 5: How to make the flowers
Add hair combs to the ring of the crown and secure with twine wrapped through the teeth. This will help keep it on your head and with the weight to keep it from sliding off as well.
Tada....you are done. I would love to see what everyone has come up with on their own. I hope this has helped and given some inspiration to others