I will demonstrate folding this using opaque paper not the transparent plastic because the plastic is imposable to see in the pictures. I will include some pictures anyway. cool beans.
also if you like it vote!!!
Step 1: Materials and tools
you will need
1. sheet protector; any sort of plastic should do, I'm getting some colored cellophane to try this with next.
2. L.E.D.s; I got mine from Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories shop.
3. Batteries; I used CR2032 3V Lithium Batteries so there was no need for a resistor.
4. Origami paper for practice.
5. Thread; color doesn't matter here I just used green so it would blend in.
there aren't many tools you'll need for this project.
1. Scissors or any cutting blade should do at that, exacto, pocket knife, katana, T-rex teeth
2. Binder clip or any clamping tool