I will demonstrate folding this using opaque paper not the transparent plastic because the plastic is imposable to see in the pictures. I will include some pictures anyway. cool beans.
also if you like it vote!!!
Step 1: Materials and tools
you will need
1. sheet protector; any sort of plastic should do, I'm getting some colored cellophane to try this with next.
2. L.E.D.s; I got mine from Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories shop.
3. Batteries; I used CR2032 3V Lithium Batteries so there was no need for a resistor.
4. Origami paper for practice.
5. Thread; color doesn't matter here I just used green so it would blend in.
there aren't many tools you'll need for this project.
1. Scissors or any cutting blade should do at that, exacto, pocket knife, katana, T-rex teeth
2. Binder clip or any clamping tool
Step 2: Making squares
This is because when you fold down one corner to the edge your making a right triangle and unfold that. You have two right triangles sharing a hypotenuse or a square bisected by a diagonal line.
Step 3: Making rectangles
bam! a rectangle
and the cool thing is if you take a square potion out of this rectangle you'll be left with another square!
Make 12 rectangles; 4 of these will be called the "leaves" and 8 the "petals".