The reason I made this was the ingredients have some aphrodisiac properties.
Step 1: The Ingredients
Most of this ingredients you can buy at your local store or it's already in your house ;)
So, what are your waiting for? Read this recipe until the end and then go to your kitchen...
- Hot chilies
- Olive oil
- Chia seeds
- Slow juicer
- Cutting board
- Spoon or measuring spoon
Step 2: The Preparation
- For the hot chilies, I slice and dice it small and left out the seeds. (please use a small amount)
- For the bananas, I slice it or juice it whole.
- For the honey and the olive oil, I can add them in the process or after. (depends on your preference)
- For the pomegranates, I just take the edible sarcotesta or pulp and put it in the slow juicer with the others.
- For the watermelon, I cut in slices and kept some of the white part because it contains a lot of nutrients.
Step 3: The Juicing
- When all of the ingredients are ready, now is the time for juicing.
- I alternately juice each ingredients.
- 1tsp honey and 1tsp olive oil can be added in the between of the juicing (or you can add later in the drink).
- The juicing process must end with the last ingredient which is a slice of melon.
You can use a strainer to strain the juice.
Please don't forget to vote for me.
Step 4: Facts About the Ingredients
Capsaicin, a chemical found in fiery peppers, increases circulation to get blood pumping and stimulates nerve endings so you'll feel more turned on.
With its phallic shape, bananas already look like a feel-good food; but they also contain bromelain, an enzyme which Dr. Oz says triggers testosterone production, and the fruit's potassium and vitamin B elevate energy levels.
The pom owes its passion power to antioxidants, which protect the lining of blood vessels, allowing more blood to course through them. The upshot? Increased genital sensitivity. These bright gems enclosed in a thick rose husk are filled with antioxidants which support blood flow. One study by The Male Clinic in California found that pomegranate juice had a positive effect on erectile dysfunction. Watermelon According to sciencedaily.com, this 'lycopene king' may have a Viagra-like effect on the body, as it relaxes blood vessels and improves circulation.
Honey is made through pollination and is a symbol of procreation. Birds and bees ring a bell? In fact, the word 'honeymoon' got its name from mead, an alcoholic beverage made from honey given to the happy new bride and groom. It also contains boron, which helps regulate estrogen and testosterone levels and provides a natural energy boost.
Packed with antioxidants, olives and their oil have been used for centuries for health. The Greeks believed they made men more virile as well. Olive oil is a good source of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are critical for a healthy heart, blood flow and hormone production, says Beverly Whipple, of the World Association of Sexology.
Chia Seeds Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink.