With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Weber Kettle BBQ Turkey. You will never cook one in the oven again!
1. Start with a clean kettle to insure that all vent holes are open for airflow. 2. Place a ½ size steam table aluminum pan in the center ...
1. Replace the top grate. 2. Light the charcoal and wait until briquettes are white ash color.
1. While coals are heating prepare the turkey. (This step can also be done a day ahead of time too) 2. Use the brand of your choice. I ...
1. After cleaning and washing, I start with the breast side down and season the bottom side first.
1. First spray well with cooking spray. 2. Add the seasonings. 3. Then lightly coat with coating spray over the top of seasonings.
1. Flip bird over onto its back. 2. Repeat the seasoning process on the breast , wings, and drumsticks.
1. Cut 2 pieces of aluminum foil approx. 12 X 12 inches. 2. Coat one side of each with cooking spray. 3. Wrap the coated side around each ...
1. Once coals have turned to that ash white color. 2. Place turkey in the center of the grill over the aluminum pan. (In the picture I also ...
1. After the 1 hr 45 min. open cover and take at least 2 different temperature readings. 2. When the turkey is at least 160 degrees pull from ...
BBQ Chicken Breasts on a Weber Kettleby Mhbaben
Smoke Roasting a Chicken in a Weberby BobCat
Smoked Turkey: Just In Time For Thanksgiving!by cimz
Roasting a Turkey in a Charcoal Grillby Phil B
Convert Smoker to LPG - Proof on conceptby dnibeck
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »