Follow me to hear about all of the Weekly Make It Challenges.
This Week's Challenge: K'nex! Alright K'nexers, it's time to showcase your creations! Many of you got new K'nex kits this holiday season and have some time off studies to make some really great things. I want to see what you've got!
All entries must be published and posted in the comments below posted by 11:59pm January 1, 2012 PST/ 7:59am January 2, 2012 GMT.
Great creativity K'nexers!This week's winner of the K'nex Challenge is...
1) You MUST post either a Step-By-Step or Photo Instructable (no Videos, unless used as supporting documentation)
2) All Step-By-Step Instructables MUST have at least 3 steps and full photo documentation. All Photo Instructables MUST have at least 5 photos and a written explanation.
3) There is no limit to the number of Instructables you can post. However, no duplicate entries are allowed.
4) Projects that do not meet the criteria of the challenge will not be permitted to enter.
5) The judges reserve the right to disqualify anyone who cheats or engages in unsportsmanlike conduct.
6) To be clear, the project MUST be published after the challenge has started to be eligible.
(see the official rules here)