The most widely cultivated species is Moringa oleifera, a multipurpose tree native to the foothills of the Himalayas in northwestern India and cultivated throughout the tropics. M. stenopetala, an African species, is also widely grown, but to a much lesser extent than M. oleifera.
Moringa oleifera has all essential amino acids, beneficial fats and omega oils. Moringa has rich amounts of calcium, iron and many other vital minerals, as well as a wide variety and copious amounts of vitamins, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substances but very few calories attached to it.
Step 1: How to Do Moringa Tea? Ingredients
• A handful Moringa leaves
• 1 cup Steaming Hot water
• Sweetener; Sugar or Honey
Step 2: How to Make Moringa Tea? Preparation
1. Place the Moringa leaves into a small tea gkettle and pour steaming hot water over it
2. Cover and leave to steep for about 5mins
3. Sieve out into a Cup
4. Serve Hot.
Step 3: How to Meake Moringa Pills? Ingredients
• Moringa leaves
• Food processor
• Empty capsules
Step 4: How to Meake Moringa Pills? Preparation 1/2
2. Empty capsules can be bought from your local drug store.
3. Pour the powdered leaves into the empty capsules. For mass production, you can purchase a capsuling machine to automate the process of filling. For manual methods, be sure to sanitize your hands with alcohol.
Step 5: How to Meake Moringa Pills? Preparation 2/2
5. It should be stored in a dry place or in a refrigerator, ensure also that the finished product is kept dried.
Step 6: How to Make Moringa Herbal Drops? Ingredients
• Moringa powder
Step 7: How to Make Moringa Herbal Drops? Preparation
2. Add water
3. Add alcohol
4. Shake the bottle in a dark place every day for 21 days
5. Put some drops on your mouth and you are ready to go.