Introduction: White Chocolate Apricot Brownies (gf)
Soft,chewy,moist and fruity,these sinful dessert will make you drool!
Step 1: Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 oz white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup gf all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 fresh apricots,pitted and diced in 1/4” cubes
Step 2: Directions:
- Preheat the oven at 350 F. Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt butter and white chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Add sugar and stir with a wooden spoon. Add salt,vanilla extract and eggs and stir until well combined.
- Add the coconut and flour and mix thoroughly.
- Last, add in diced apricots and stir with a spatula.
- Pour mixture into the pan and bake for approximately 25-28 minutes,until a toothpick inserted comes clean.