"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful way.~"
Step 1: What you need...
* = Optional item
- 1 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 tsp. of Cinnamon
-1 1/4 cup of Cranberries
- 2 Eggs
- 3 cups of Oats
- (1) 6oz pack of Instant Pudding (Preferably JELL-O brand)
- 1/2 cup of White sugar
- 3/4 cup of Light brown sugar **(You can use dark, but I selected light since so they wouldn't be to sweet with the white chocolate.)**
- 6 oz of white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- A Mixer
- A flour sifter
- A Measuring cup
- *Measuring spoons
- *Rubber spatula
- *Metal spatula
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment/wax paper or cooking spray (Something like Baker's Joy)
** I know I have salt included in the picture, but not the ingredient list. I forgot to add it, but everyone said the cookies were awesome nonetheless.**
Step 2: Before we begin...
It doesn't hurt to be clean, right? So grab some disinfectant wipes and clean those counters and tables!
Also, be sure to remove any flammable items away from your stove. You don't want to start a fire (which I almost did) and ruin the fun.
-Take your butter and leave it out to soften. This takes at least 30 minutes, so if you're feeling impatient, you could microwave it for about :15.
-Pre-heat your oven to 350 F
Now onto the real fun!